Call us on 0423 225 053 to book or use our online form
Beach house details
Smoking is not permitted at Stockton Beach House
The house has a no party, no noise nuisance and no offensive language policy. Photo IDs of the person booking the house and of some of the adult guests is required as proof of identity for the booking.
The house is spacious and easily accommodates large family groups and large sporting and work groups due to the number of discrete spaces within the house where people can gather together in smaller groups to socialise or relax.
Groups that the house will suit:
- family re-unions, large groups, sport teams, wedding guests, conference attendees
The beach house is ideal for large family reunions, multiple family groups who want to holiday together, large groups of 10 to 14 people who want to travel together, for the annual Girl’s weekend away, for friend groups’ weekend reunions, Golfers who are after a golf holiday, tennis players wanting a tennis and surf holidays, and for Stand Up Paddle Boarders, Kite surfers, Board Riders, Fishers, Nature lovers and walkers who like to enjoy the tranquility of dawn or evening walks along the sandy beach.
The beach house is also ideal for wedding guests from outside of Newcastle, for workers or visitors looking for short term accommodation for a work assignment and for large sport teams such as tennis, basketball, netball and hockey players coming to Newcastle for competition.
Due to the beach house’s close proximity to the Newcastle CBD (a 3 minute ferry ride away) the beach house is very suitable accommodation for conference and seminar attendees.
- 4×4 enthusiasts
Stockton Beach House is about 18 km from the entrance to the Stockton Sand Dunes which is a popular 4 wheel drive destination for 4×4 enthusiasts who either have their own vehicle or who want to hire sand buggies for a great weekend of fun.
- Child friendly beachside family holidays and pre-schooler’s parents & toddlers midweek getaways
The beach house is child friendly and small groups of pre-school parents wanting a mid week break with their pre-schoolers and toddlers are very welcome. I do not provide travel cots.
Feedback from previous guests
The feedback I have received from all the large groups who have stayed at Stockton Beach House is that groups of 12/14 do fit comfortably in the house without feeling crowded. Groups have told me they like the fact that the large double roomed living/dining room (approx. 22 sqm in size) is large enough that everyone can gather together in the same room to sit, relax and chat together as one large group; and they also liked being able to spread out over several rooms in smaller groups. Please refer to guest comments under “What Guests Say” under the About Us menu option.
The house sleeps 14 people in 11 separate beds in 4 sleeping areas.
The beach house has:
- 11 beds (12 beds if the King bed is split into 2 long single beds)
- Four bed rooms
- Two bathrooms.
- Two living rooms
- Two dining areas.
- A fully functioning kitchen in which you can prepare meals.
- A laundry if guests need to do washing during their stay.
- A verandah on the beach side of the house for guests to enjoy the beach breezes and open expanse of reserves and ocean views.
- A large barbeque
For families with toddlers – the beach house has:
- a full sized bath tub in addition to two showers
- a sturdy camping table with two bench seat which are a great height for children to sit on and eat their meals if they are too small for a dining table
NOTE: I do not provide cots for the babies – you will need to supply your own.
The sleeping configuration is:
- Bedroom 1: King bed (can be split into 2 long single beds)
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, a trundle bed and a set of bunk beds – this room can sleep 5
- Bedroom 4: a trio bed (double bed on bottom and single on top) and a set of bunk beds – this room can sleep 5
Please Note: Three of the beds are the top bunk of a bunk bed. Because of safety concerns I do not allow children under the age of 10 to use the top bunks.