Call us on 0423 225 053 to book or use our online form
About Stockton Beach House
Features of Stockton Beach House
Stockton Beach House is a large, light and airy beach house on Mitchell St Stockton across the road from Stockton’s patrolled beach.
The Beach House sleeps 14 people in 11 separate beds in four bedrooms.
The beach house has two living areas, 2 dining areas, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a laundry.
The house is child friendly and pre-school aged children are welcome at the beach house as it is a really fun place for toddlers and young children to play on the sand or in the waves at Stockton’s patrolled beach or to enjoy the children’s playground next to the beach. I do not supply a cot but I do have a high chair for you to use.
The beach house is spacious and there are lots of areas for people to chill out in. The double-roomed lounge and dining room is large enough for all 14 guests to gather together.
However, when people do want to split away from the larger group, there are spaces for them to do so:
- If people enjoy a bit of old fashioned fun in doing jigsaws, playing chess, cards or board games then there is lots of opportunity for a large group to split up to do so. There are tables in 3 separate rooms where people can gather in groups of 4, 6 or 8.
- For people who sometimes feel the need to get away from the rest of the crowd for a bit of quiet time or privacy they are able to do so as each of the bedrooms has a couple of chairs for people to sit and relax or read.
- The deck out front is a great spot to sit and enjoy the view across to the beach.
Thanks for looking north of the river to lovely Stockton beach. Stockton is a 700 metre ferry ride from Newcastle CBD. Sooo close to the city…. yet a lifestyle away from it.
Stockton is a chilled out seaside town with a relaxed country feel to it. It has 32 kilometres of long sandy beach to walk along. It has a swimming pool, tennis courts, lawn bowls, flat terrain, wide roads and a great bike path – it is an ideal place for visitors to Newcastle to stay.
Stockton has the beach,
- 4km of walking and bike paths,
- beach fishing,
- river fishing,
- swimming pool and
it is the entrance to the Stockton Sand Dunes and four wheel driving.
Stockton has 3 hotels, 2 licensed clubs, 2 hamburger/fish and chip shops, 2 Chinese restaurants and a pizza shop. It also has Lexie’s on the beach for coffee and meals.
Within 700m of the beach house is a chemist, doctor’s surgery, bottle shop, butcher, baker, IGA grocery shop, hairdressers, clothing shop and a surf shop.
Stockton has two boat ramps for launching small motor powered boats and sailing boats.
Stockton Beach House is located:
- 175 metres from the beach and from Stockton Surf Club;
- 25 metres from Stockton Tennis Club; and
- 75 metres from the fully licensed Stockton Bowls Club.
- 200 m from the Stockton Beach children’s playground, Barbecue pavilions and Lexies’ Café on the Beach
- 600 metres from the Stockton swimming pool which has a children’s pool and an Olympic sized pool.
- 600 metres from the skate park
- 15 km to Newcastle airport
- 18km to the entrance to the 4WD tracks onto the famous Stockton Sand Dunes
Newcastle CBD with many restaurants, bars, shops and a cinema is 1km by ferry ride away.
Stockton Beach House is 5 km from Newcastle Golf Course at Fern Bay; 20 km from Pacific Dunes Golf course at Medowie; and 45 km from Horizons Golf Course at Salamander Bay.